How to convert vcd files to iPad format
iPad is a type of tablet computer designed and developed by Apple Inc. It is basically developed for audio-visual media including books, music, movies, games and web content. Apple released the first iPad in April 2010. iPad revolutionized the use of computers, laptops and notebooks. Sometimes when you play VCD files to iPad it gives some error messages like file format not supported because iPad is a latest gadgets with latest features.
Apple introduces iPad with many advance features but with some limited support for audio and video file format. iPad is not compatible with VCD because it supports only AAC, MP3, MPEG4, H.264, H.264 HD, etc. format which is different from VCD format. In order to make VCD files compatible with iPad you need to convert VCD files to iPad format so that you play all your VCD files in iPad.
VCD to iPad converter is software which helps you to solve your problem. Some features of this software are:
- Convert audio format to iPad audio format.
- Convert video to iPad H.264 HD video format.
- Transfer converted files to iPad directly after conversion.
- It can split large files to smaller segment by using split tool.
- Set volume level of audio files during conversion of audio files.
- Video quality can be changed like brightness, color, contrast, etc. by using its tool.
- It can convert file format like VOB, AVI, FLV, MKV MP4, WMV, WAV, MOV, MPG, GIF AND many other file format to iPad supported format.
- Capture images from any video files.
So, without wasting any more time you download this amazing software to play your VCD file to iPad. Its conversion process is as simple and fast that a novice can also convert his files to iPad format.